Children’s Speech Therapy Services to Help Your Child Advance
You’ve found your home for pediatric speech therapy in NYC – and we’re glad you’re here! Learn about our supportive, integrated team, focused on connecting with you to ensure the best outcomes possible for your child.
Speech Therapy for Kids in NYC
Your child is one-of-a-kind, and his or her developmental needs are unique. That’s why you deserve a caring team that meets you right where you are and gives you answers to your questions about your child’s specific challenges. At Open Lines, we work with you to set goals for your child… and we work with you to see those goals achieved as quickly as possible.
Our Open Lines team works with each child and their family, providing parents and other caregivers with the education and techniques needed to participate in the treatment process. Together, we can:
• Help you connect with your child through language and learning
• Help your child succeed in academic environments
• Improve your child’s communication and social abilities with peers and adults
• Reduce frustration due to difficulties understanding language and speaking
Speech therapy, speech classes, and speech-language enrichment
Children’s speech therapy goes beyond the diagnosis and treatment of speech delays and disorders. Our services also include learning and literacy sessions to help students make the connection between spoken and written language. Licensed New York State Teachers provide tutoring for children of all ages and act as learning and literacy specialists. These sessions can improve reading comprehension, help overcome learning disabilities that affect socializing, prepare students for standardized tests, and more.
How can a Speech Language Pathologist help my child?
Children needing help in this area may show difficulty following a logical sequence, including appropriate and descriptive story-grammar elements or writing essays and stories that have a beginning and end.
Contact us if you are an educator in NYC and would like to schedule Speech and Language Screenings for your students.
Learning, Literacy,and Pre-Literacy
Learning and Literacy Specialists are licensed New York State Teachers who enhance study and reading skills.
How can a Learning and Literacy Specialist help my child?
A Learning and Literacy Specialist can…
- Provide tutoring for children of all ages and abilities.
- Improve reading and comprehension skills.
- Help a child overcome or manage a learning disability such as Dyslexia, ADHD, CAPD, etc.
- Help your gifted child develop their talents.
- Provide Special Education Teacher Support Services (SETSS) for your child with special needs.
- Prepare your child for standardized testing such as ERB/WPPSI, ISEE, WISC, etc.
- Each session incorporates a structured, systematic, multi-sensory approach to reading.
- Students access information through visual, auditory, and kinesthetic modalities.
Request an appointment here or call: (212) 430-6800.
Begin Your Child’s Speech Therapy Journey Today!
Your child’s speech therapy should begin sooner rather than later. Growing in the ability to interact with others, speak, read and write with confidence will lead to more success in school and in social settings.
You can also contact us at 212-430-6800 or email us for more information.